Tuesday

This week's paper scraps on a card


This-week's-paper-scraps-on-a-card

Well, the quest to finish up the patterned paper scraps in my multi-slot folder continues in 2018. Let's just say that the pile hasn't exactly dwindled by a lot despite my valiant attempts to use up those paper scraps. *lol*


Here is this week's paper scraps on a card. I'm working on my birthday card stash....flattish cards that are postal-friendly. :)


I even took the Glossy Accents out to play.  *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING that fox!!!!!!!!!!! Wait till you see my OLW this year ... yepppppp I think you will get it ;)

SD pooja said...

Good going..i asure you my friend one day the pile will finish and you will be free to create a new one ;)lovely card !

Dr Sonia S V said...

SO cute and happy!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Cindy deRosier said...

Yea - flattish cards! I mail 95% of the cards I give, so that's important for me. This is really cute!

Lisa said...

So cute!! That fox is adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Super fun and cute card! Love it!

Mitralee said...

Happy Happy!

(dear lord those scraps breed at night, good luck with that)

Audrey Pettit said...

I swear those paper scraps just breed! 😜
But you rock the scraps like no other, my friend! Such a cute critter, and I'm digging the glossy accents on the letters!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

I dread paper scraps and they are a never ending deep black hole :p You always come out with such unique ideas and I love this creation perfect and cute ! keep inspiring
cheers

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It